Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to [email protected]!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– Well that worked out better than expected
– ‘Bandit Plate’ is quite possibly the greatest kids menu item ever
– Excellent penmanship
– This guy keeps mailing his brother these
– The exact moment mankind was doomed
– The terrifying inside of a frag grenade
– You have a better idea?
– Incoming storm
– He uses conditioner
– Sweet recovery
– Chin up little fella
– You too kitty | Stay in there wally
– Nightmare fuel
– 9.3/10 a little too much splash on the reentry
– Say chee… oh crap!
– Didn’t realize how big King Cobras can get
– Not bad minivan advertisement. Not bad
– ZOMG mouse!
– Thank you for clarifying
– Suddenly… protection
– Smartass Vandals
– Bush and Obama. Lenticular street art
– Fly my pretty
– “Why I changed my mind on weed” by Dr. Sanjay Gupta, CNN Chief Medical Correspondent
– Meet Vaclav Smil, the Canadian polymath whose books Bill Gates is racing to read
– The life of a stranger that stole someone’s iPhone (thx for sharing Lalonde!)
– The Man Who Thinks He Never Has to Eat Again (thx for sharing Mr. Van’t Hof!)
– Dolphins recognise old friends even after 20 years apart
– Missed Connection – m4w: I saw you on the Manhattan-bound Brooklyn Q train
– How GM makes a car sound like what a car is supposed to sound like
– The History and Psychology of Clowns Being Scary
– One year on from the Higgs boson find, has physics hit the buffers?
– A commencement speech on kindness by George Saunders
Thx for sharing Sutin!
Some hits, some misses. All in 7 seconds or less
*original taken down due to copyright, here’s a mirror
Try Something New This Weekend!